The purpose of the (SDVOB) Network is to provide a forum where members meet to discuss the:
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- monthly meetings
- support from other DVBEs
- update on pending issues
- upcoming contracts
- companies supporting DVBE programs
GOALS ( Short & Long Term )
- be recognized as a valuable source
- locate and register other DVBEs
- establish methods of monitoring
- legal obligations
DVBE (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is a business which has been self certified for federal procurements or certified by the OSDS (Office of Small Business & DVBE Services) procurements and is either a:
- sole proprietor (ownership)
- publicly owned business (stock)
- subsidiary (voting stock of parent corporation)
- joint venture (earnings)
- where at least 51% is owned by one or more service disabled veterans
- where management and control are by one or more service disabled veterans
- where the home office is located in the United States, and is not a branch of a foreign-based firm.
Types of Membership
|Corporate Membership annual dues are currently $1,500.00 applicable to any organization, of any size, desiring to offer assistance of any kind aimed at the ?betterment? of the membership as outlined in our MISSION STATEMENT.
|Associate Membership annual dues are currently $200.00 and are available for individuals, or a company desiring to assist and be part of our network but is not qualified to be certified as a DVBE.
Regular Membership dues are currently $60.00 per year. VA award letter determining service connected disability and proof of majority business ownership must be provided.